Mobile Value Line™ Single Computer Station
Value Line™ Single Computer Station features a keyboard that adjusts from 16”h to 20”h with 4 locking casters. This unit is constructed from durable, 5/8” thick maple-faced melamine panels, rounded corners and recessed 1/4” thick woodgrain back panels.
- MOBILE COMPUTER STATION: This unit rolls on 4 locking casters to make it easy to move from flex-space to flex-space for different uses. Locking casters are a safety feature to ensure the station stays in place.
- EASY ASSEMBLY: When splurging for pre-assembled furniture is just not in the budget, this piece is the ticket. It’s easy to assemble and ships with clear instructions, tools, and hardware so the job can be done quickly and without any headaches.
- DURABLE: Constructed using durable, 5/8-inch-thick, premium plywood panels, this durable piece of furniture has rounded corners for safety and a UV finish that is scratch-, dent- and stain-resistant.
- 2 LEVEL WORK STATION: With the computer screen at a higher level and the keyboard on a lower level, kids will never get “tech neck” from a lack or ergonomics. They will look straight ahead for the screen while still typing at the appropriate level.
- DIMENSIONS: 30 x 29 x 24 inches. Keyboard adjusts from 16-20-inches-high. AGES: General use.. WARRANTY: Limited lifetime. ASSEMBLY REQUIRED.